Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Survey Whore Makes A Comeback

Hello There My Lovelies,

So my mama cita Ashleigh found her old blog from like 3 years ago. On it she had a survey. After having a read and giggling at her survey, I decided to fill in answers of my own.

~*YOU*
~1.What Time is it now? Half past a monkey's ass
2.What is your full name? Mistress Senorita
3.Single or taken? Single and bilingual
4.What does your name mean? Helper of mankind
5.Who picked out your name? I assume my parents
6.What's your nickname? Senorita, Sandrita, Sunshine
8.What colour are your eyes? Blue
9.Do you have an innie or an outie? Innie
10.What size are your shoes? 6
12.How tall (or short) are you? 5 ft
13.Honestly what do you like about yourself? My eyes
14.What do you always get complimented on? My eyes, sometimes my ass
15.What is your worst quality? I eat too much chocolate
16.What are the last four digits of your phone Number? 3192
17.Do you think you're cute? As a button
18.Hair colour? Brown
19.Do you wear contacts? Not anymore
20.Living Arrangements? With friends

~*FAVOURITES*~
21.Favourite Drink? Baileys over ice
22.Favourite month? November
24.Favourite Food? Korean, Spanish
25.Favourite Board Game? Scrabble
26.Favourite Web Site? hotchickswithdouchebags.com
27.Favourite Clothing Brand? Candies
28.Favourite day of the Year? Thanksgiving
29.Favourite colour? Blue
30.Favourite Animal? Birdies

*FAMILY AND FRIENDS*~
31.Do you have more girl or boy friends? Girls
33.Are your parents together? Negative
34.How often do you get together with the family? Holidays
35.Do you tell your parents or your friends more? I talk to my old man a lot, but my friends are privy to all the juicy gossip
36.Anything special about your parents? They are my parents

~*YES OR NO ~
*39.You're slutty? No
40.You Mean? No
42.You can keep secrets? Yes
43.You dance in front of the mirror? Totally, and I do the booty dance !
44.Sing in the shower? Hell no, someone is always home
46.You like Britney Spears? Yes
47.You've liked a cousin? Not like that
48.You've been in the opposite sexes bathroom? Well not in the public men's room
49.You've seriously hurt someone? I'm told I have, but it was not intentional
50.You've been hurt seriously? Definitely
53.r u willing to try new things? Totally depends
54.You've cheated on a test? Not since high school sophmore biology

~* RIGHT NOW ~

*57.What are you wearing? Pajamas
58.What colour are your pants? Green with frogs on them
59.What are you listening to? The TV
60.How are you feeling? Just chilling
61.What are you doing? Being a survey whore
62.What are you eating? Nothing right now
63.How many people are online? Haven't added IM yet
64.How's the weather? Overcast
65.What's on your mouse pad? No mousepad
66.What books are you reading? Sociopath Next Door

~*GIRLS ONLY*~ - down 2 da knitty gritty hey?

67.How many lip glosses do you have? So many, I am a lipgloss madam
68.What perfume do you use? Rapture
69.What's in your purse? Wallet, lip glosses, cell phone
70.Thong or regular panties? Panties
71.Tall or short boys? Taller than me
72.Blonde or brown haired guys? Brown
74.Boxers showing? Oh hell to the no !
75.Long hair or short hair on boys? Depends, but sometimes long hair can be sexy
76.What do you find annoying in a guy? When they talk about their penises up front
77.What's the first thing you notice about guys? Broad shoulders

~*OTHER QUESTIONS*~

88.What was the last movie you saw? Phat Girlz
89.What did you have for dinner? Veggie Pizza
90.What are you hoping for? Oh my, too much to list here
92.What movie do you really want to see? The Reader
95.Where is your favourite place to travel? Europe
96.What did you last dream about? I don't even remember
97.Last thing you ate? Veggie pizza
98.If you were a crayon what colour what would you be? Yellow
99.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The lady who makes my costumes
102.Ever had a crush on a teacher? Economics teacher in high school. All the girlies wanted a piece of him
103.Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes, I believe men should be the hunters
104.Scary movies or happy ending? Happy ending, my babies.....
105. Summer or winter? Summer
106. One night stands or relationships? Prefer relationships
107.Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
108.Do you want your friends to write back? Not required
109.Who is most likely to respond? Don't care
110.Who is least likely to respond? Don't care
111.What did you do last night? Worked
112. What time is it now? Half past a monkey's ass according to his balls.

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

43.You dance in front of the mirror? Totally, and I do the booty dance !

I would pay a quarter to see you do that!!

77.What's the first thing you notice about guys? Broad shoulders


So you would at least CONSIDER me before you shot me down ... I do have broad shoulder.

This was fun to read.

Myra said...

Dang, thats a lot of questions. We find out just a lil' more about you every day! Fun...

Scarlet said...

I can't believe you're reading that book!! I've been wanting to buy it but I just keep putting it off. Let me know how you like it!

The booty dance in front of the mirror cracked me up! I can just picture that.