Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Ramblings...................




Well Hello There My Little Minxes....................

Happy Saturday ! I just couldn't help myself, I had to post the little lolcat picture featured above. I snaked it from icanhazcheezburger.com

 So I hope you're enjoying your weekend. I am working at my other job ( and no I am not turning tricks)  to help me save up for my vacation next month in Europe.  Did I also mention that I have bad cramps and I am feeling lethargic and cranky ? Soooo not feeling the love. I would feel better if I could sleep in all weekend and just eat. But you know what ? I am broke right now and I can't even afford to go to the store. So all I can do until Friday is finish cleaning out what I already have in the fridge. And it isn't even that good. I suppose I could always go shopping and charge it to my credit card, but I really don't want to rack up another bill. Especially when I am trying to pay off my plane ticket and other purchases I made prior to that. It's a huge bill and bigger is not always better :(

Other than that, nothing much else going on for me right now.

But look at what I found off Lamebook....................


Apparently this is a car wash station at the New York New York station in Manchester England,. But they have a better term for a car wash......... "hand job".  And apparently they're so impressed with New York. Dare I ask why ?  You should try them out because guess what ? You've already tried the rest, so it's now time to try the best hand job ever at New York New York. I wonder if they had to fight off frustrated American tourists.

I was aware of the New York attitude, but I guess the New York handjob is one of their best kept secrets. Wouldn't want foreigners trying to imitate it.

13 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Missed where you talked about going to Europe. Hope you have a grand time. I know you have roots there and I seem to remember you having a passion for Spain. Hope you are getting a chance to hang out in Barcelona a bit over there.

Man, I am glad that I don't have to go through the cycle... and I mean that. As a guy, I can drink a beer (actually, a bottle of Coca-Cola for me!) and drink my aches away with an asprin.

Anywho, hope you feel better.

Charlene said...

I had a cat I dearly loved named Sport. He used to far so loud, I could hear it across the room. Luckily I never had a fireplace.

SMILE

Christiejolu said...

Damn I am feeling crampy and lethargic today too...

That is so awesome you are getting to go to Europe! I want to go so bad...Maybe after I graduate and pay off my student loans...So I guess I will never be going...

It is awesome you like Alice In Chains...Would is an incredible song!

Love the car wash...So funny!

Jessica said...

I hope you have a fabulous time on your vacation!

Love the NY hand job pic.

* Ashleigh * said...

Excited to see you on Wednesday! Hope your cramps get better too :)

Ily said...

I'm excited for you...a trip to Europe sounds perfect! A hand job...uh, not so much. lol

I do miss NY!

PS - Feel better, Chica!!

Riot Kitty said...

That is hilarious!I'm sure they could do it in less than 5 minutes though ;)

Dreaming in Digital said...

Looks like that cat is ready for some blog babies.

Red Shoes said...

Well... I always say... that one can't beat a good hand job while getting his car washed...

Just sayin'...

Hey you!!

~shoes~

JStar said...

LOL...what a way to attract customers LMAO

mac said...

They'll have to be really good if they expect to be better than my own.

dadshouse said...

I love a good hand job! And my car is dirty, so apparently I haven't gotten one in a while :-P

H said...

Who ever starts a carwash business that includes a handjob while you wait, will put all the rest out of business.

What kind of polish and scent would you like, semi-gloss and wet pussy scent, you got it :)