Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, January 29, 2004

The First Day of my Last Semester

Hola,

What can I say ? I am not thrilled about this semester, especially since I just finished my winter session. I am especially NOT thrilled that I have some group work. There is always the chance that someone is gonna slack off.

In my Global Marketing class this girl that sat next to me was chewing gum loudly. Not only that, but when she was breathing she made a squeaky sound. Between the lip smacking and the nostril whistling I was ready to hit her. It was almost impossible to have to listen to her and take notes from the instructor. Not only that, but the instructor was boring as hell. I am gonna make sure I never sit next to her again. On a better note, Jimmy aka Mr. Hottie is in that class. He was in my Marketing Research class last semester. Hee hee.

In my Spanish class this cat came in the class and jumped on the shelf while the teacher was writing on the board. Before it came in, I could hear it meowing down the hall really loud along with the sound of the bells on its collar. It was wierd and so out of the blue. It was obviously lost and wanted its owner.

Other than that, I am glad that the weekend is approaching. I have a lot of reading to do for my classes.

Well, I better get going. TTYL :)

No comments: