Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Annoyances and Problems

Hello Everyone,

I am still getting over that nasty little cold that I magically seemed to catch on the plane over here. I am also in the process of buying my plane ticket to Barcelona.

I got a huge dose of reality yesterday when I called the US embassy. I learned that I cannnot stay longer than 3 months in Spain, and my stay in Spain began when I arrived in Austria because it is a part of the European Union. I am very nervous and frustrated right now. I really do not wanna go home so soon. I really thought that I would be able to stay longer. I have nothing back home. No car and no place to live. I wanna scream.

I also learned that there are baggage restrictions on the plane over there so it seems like I will be leaving a lot of my stuff here at my aunt's house. I don't know what the hell I am gonna do.

I guess I am just gonna have to see how things are gonna play out for me.

 

No comments: