Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, December 15, 2006

Rant about my roommate.

Well hello there my lovelies,

OMG, I seriously don't like the process of moving out. It is a pain in the padded ass. I just can't find a place that I would be really comfortable with. I think it's because I am nervous about living with new people.

I like my current home. It's in a nice neighborhood, it's on the hill, it's quiet, I never see my roommate, and I currently have a bathroom to myself. I don't really want to move, but my roommate is being an ass. No wait, he is acting like a bitch.

I realized that I avoid him like the plague when he's in the house. I am always in my room. And if I am in the kitchen when I hear him, I stop whatever I am doing and run upstairs. He probably wonders why the hell I left the light on in the kitchen with food out. He probably thinks I was being irresponsible, but he doesn't realize that I just don't want to talk to him.  I think part of him realizes it.

I love (NOT) how he always reminds me not to scratch his countertops in the kitchen, not to eat on his furniture, and to clean up stains on the carpet. He will pick out the smallest little stains and make a big deal out of it. Sometimes they're not even mine. He once picked a stain UNDER the futon. WTF?? I don't eat under his furniture.

When I cook, he makes me open the garage door, the back door in the kitchen and open up all the windows in the kitchen. You know how cold it is during the winter ? And climbing on the countertop above the kitchen sink is dangerous. And he just doesn't care.

My favorite is now that my other roommate moved out, he is putting away his dishes so I can't use them. It's not about the dishes. I just think it's so obvious that he doesn't want me there. What's funny is that he started wrapping them to put them away, but he hasn't finished. This was two weeks ago, and his dishes are still sitting out there all over the place.

Oh, and I also love how after my last roommate moved out, he won't let me keep my shoes in the front walkway. (He enters through the garage) We have a huge shoe rack in the front, but he still wants me to keep them in the garage. The garage is dark( the lights don't work), and I stepped in a puddle of water to get something the other day. That is the one rule I am *gasp* disobeying. He can kiss my big white ass.

Yes, I am not perfect. I have left dishes in the sink, and crumbs on the floor a few times. And yes, I have also left my shoes a messin the front walkway. However, I always cleaned up after myself when he asked me to.

But I also think that he should be a little easy on me once in a while. I didn't complain when he brought a girl over and she used my hair dryer and maxi pads. (Shouldn't some things be sacred ?) I didn't complain when our microwave broke and he wouldn't fix it. Over the summer he wouldn't let me keep a trash can in the kitchen, It is now fucking WINTER, and he still doesn't want a trash can in the kitchen. And I didn't fuss over that.

He won't talk to me and have a decent conversation. He won't actually come out and talk to me about things that are bothering him. He lets it fester. He leaves his door open in his room open and waits for me to come out so he can pounce on me, instead of having the decency to talk to me once in a while.

He really does not want a roommate. He just wants help with the rent. I am tired of him giving me a look when I am downstairs watching a movie on his futon.

He has to have some knowlege that I think he is being unreasonable. Well, if he doesn't know by the time I move out, I will be sure to tell him to his face. I have had enough.

 

 

No comments: