Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Quick Update

Hello there my lovelies,

Wow, it has been quite a while since I have updated this journal. So, I took my video based test on Friday and I think I got another letter from Homeland Security, but I am not sure. There was a huge envelope for me, but when I went to pick up my mail, the place was closed so I will have to go again tommorow.

I am not sure if I passed the video based test, but I should find out within another month. All I know is that I was nervous during the process. I hate having myself video taped only to have my reactions taped, so I really don't know what the outcome is. I am just going to have to wait this out and see what happens and I will keep y'all posted.

I have also been practicing my sword routine lately since I should be performing in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I am going to go now. Just wanted to drop by and give a little update.

Ciao Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great, Sandra!! So proud of you. Hang in there. Hugs, Win =.)

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the result you wanted xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/