Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, May 16, 2008

Quickie Update

Hello All,

Wow ! Today, it was hotter than Satan's asscrack. I need to go buy some summer clothes. I drank a lot of water.

Today I washed my car, finally ! I haven't washed it in over a year. I can't believe it has been so long. I took it across the street. There was a do-it-yourself wash. Seriously, it would have been cheaper to just sit at a drive-thru wash at the gas station. But I didn't know that. I filled the machine with quarters and had fun sudsing up my car and rinsing it. There was so much grime and the water evaporated off the car so quickly that I had to rush and rinse it. I thought that I knew how to wash a car quickly from working at Enterprise Rent A Car. Apparently it's been a while.

It is still a little dirty, but not so bad. I am happy that it's all white again for the most part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you must have LQQKED really SEXY wiggling your butt back and forth rushing to get that car white. LOL... So happy your car is clean now and how convenient to just go across the street! Wow... Going through a drive-thru wash might have been cheaper but I doubt that it would have come out as clean... When you wait a full year to get it washed, sometimes the cheaper way is not the best. Looking forward to hearing about your new summer clothes! LOL
xx