Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Short Entry

Hello There My Lovelies.........

I am gonna keep this short.

Today I went to my friend's house for dance practice. She has a beautiful dance studio in the back of her house with a nice wooden floor. I practiced for about a couple of hours. I am slowly making progress with my routine. At first, I was frustrated, but now things are getting a little better. I don't consider myself to be a normal dancer. I feel that my style is a little different which I noticed a couple of years after I started bellydance, but it works for me. In fact over time , I learned that each bellydancer has her own style. I also consider myself different because I work best without dance choreopraphy. People tend to love my dancing better when I improvise. I tend to be a little slow and even a little clumsy when it comes to choreography.

While I was practicing, my friend sold me her blue skirt that I've had my eyes on for a while now. She sold it to me cheaply, and I loved it because it is great with spinning. It also makes my waist look smaller, and what woman doesn't want that ?Plus it is layered and you can hold the first layer or tuck in the sides of the skirt in your hip belt to create a more dramatic look.

I also wanted to say that I am starting to like opera. This is a sure sign that I am getting older. I used to hate opera and think that most classical music is boring(my mother does not like that about me) but now I think I am starting to come around. Does this mean that I am getting old or does this mean that I am becoming more mature ? I will keep telling myself that I am just gaining more substance, lol.

Anywho, that is about all. I must go and work on my assigngment tomorrow. It's a legal reasoning assignment which I simply have no energy for, but it needs to get done.

No comments: