Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Meme whore time.............

4 x 4

Mike tagged me because he thinks I am a meme whore. Well, yeah, I am...... If you got it, flaunt it, lol.......



Four places I go over and over again:


WORK
SCHOOL
MAILBOX
FRIEND'S HOUSE TO DANCE


Four people who mail me regularly: (I get very few regular emails from people)

MY HONOR'S GROUP
JOBVAULT E-MAILING ME ABOUT WORTHLESS JOBS I'M NOT INTERESTED IN
WHERE ARE YOU NOW CLAIMS MANY PEOPLE WANT TO TALK TO ME
TD AMERITRADE

Four of my favorite places to eat, (apart from home):

RED LOBSTER
TOFU HOUSE
PICASSO'S
ANY SUSHI HOUSE

Four places I'd rather be now:

AUSTRIA WITH MY FAMILY
BARCELONA
IN BED
AMSTERDAM

Four favorite TV s
BIGGEST LOSER
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
LAW AND ORDER SVU
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES

Four movies I would watch over and over again:

MEAN GIRLS
THE NOTEBOOK
TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME
MONSOON WEDDING

Four people I would like to tag:

WIN BECAUSE I KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN SHE IS A SURVEY WHORE LIKE MYSELF.
ASHLEIGH
AND THAT'S REALLY IT

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for playing. Also for being a Sagitarius since I wait for your comments to know what I'm thinking.

Winivere said...

LOL @ shhhh... It's a secret! ha ha
XX