Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Bankruptcy Law class sucks balls.

Hello There My Lovelies,

Today is Sunday and I didn't feel like doing squat. In fact, all I did was play solitaire on my iPod and watch TV. Que fabulosa ! And I feel much better for it.

In Bankruptcy Law I have a huge project, and I recently started it, only to find out how confusing it really is. So I asked the teacher in class yesterday if she would answer my questions.
Wanna know her response ? "I will answer all questions next week in class, but this week I don't really feel like talking about it." So I tried to ask her a quick question just to help me out but she looked at me and shook her head. I talked to other people in my class who emailed her questions only to find out that she hasn't responded to their questions either. Then after she told us in class how she wasn't going to answer our questions this week, she told us to get with other classmates, exchange information and work on the project together and maybe we would answer our own questions.

Seriously....... WTF ???? What the FUCK ???? You won't answer my questions because you don't feel like it ?? Well, I don't want to do your damn project, but lookey, I have to suck it up, put my big girl panties on and do the project. So please, answer my damn questions !!

I thought my last teacher was grumpy and had attitude, but even though he would give me grumpy or sarcastic answers to my questions, at least I got answers. This woman can't even do that. That really gets my panties in a wad. Or as my dad would say, that really frosts my cookies.

She was the one who told us to get started on the project early so that we could get our questions answered early. Which is what I am TRYING to do.

Oh, and by the way, I got a 62% on her midterm, and I already feel crappy about that. I was sick during the exam, and also I've had a hard time due to all the recent changes going on in my life that I simply couldn't remember all the laws. My mind pretty much went blank. She didn't give us a study guide either. But hey, I can't fault her for that, I bet they don't give study guides in law school.

So I am trying to redeem myself through the project. I hope that I can magically pull this out of my ass in time to save my grade. I just want to pass this class. Just get me through this so I can graduate on time, please !!!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Good luck.

Big Mark 243 said...

I have had teachers and instructors in my lifetime like the one you are talking about. Got to find a way and get through the course with what you need.

Wishing you the best of all things!