Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, March 9, 2009

I will pay you $200 to asian female

Relax, the above title is not something I would write, lol. I was just scouring Craig's List in the housing section looking to see what kinds of rooms are for rent. And in that section was this little gem of a posting.

I remember when I was looking for a room about 5 months ago. Some guy sent me an email (without even knowing what I look like) offering his place and a $500 monthly shopping spree in exchange for "fun" twice a week. He even told me he would get tested for STDS, lol.

I wrote him back and kindly told him that I would rather just pay for a room instead of act like a whore. I then wished him luck in his hunt for pootang. He even responded and thanked me for a reply.

Anywho, time for dinner.


Yes, thats right, I will pay you a monthly "salary" of $200, plus free rent to an attractive asian gal, in exchange, I looking for a weekly theraputic full body massage. I was recently in a car accident & have related back problems of muscle tightness.....if it can't be resolved with time & massage, I might need surgery. Yes, I'm for real, I'm 39, caucasian, professional, in shape & not a freak or into anything wierd. If you care to respond, please provide a pic (necessary), and I in turn, will provide you with whatever info you desire to show you I'm a "safe" person, and of course a pic. I look forward to hearing from you. House is a clean, newly remodeled 2 story house, the room is 12x18 and has an extra long closet. If you need more space, the house has lots of storage, you would have your own bathroom with tub/shower, parking in the driveway, and of course full kitchen & laundry priv.

1 comment:

Myra said...

He says he's not weird, but what he's asking for is WEIRD!!