Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Relief

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay so this morning I went to the dentist to get my fillings. Thank GOD the dentist didn't have to give me a shot. I really can't stand it when my lips and cheeks are numb. My cavities were small enough that she could just drill without painkillers. She did start to hit a nerve a couple of times, but then again I kind of can be a wuss.

Last night I managed to finish my bankruptcy project. I can't tell you how much better that feels. So much paperwork that I crapped out. But it is no longer my problemo. Now it's my teacher's turn to spend her entire weekend grading all of that along with the rest of my classmates' heaping stacks. That along with her two rowdy kids. I can't say I feel sympathetic.

Today I started to work on my extra credit for that class which was to go to the Bankruptcy Court here in town and sit in on a couple of different sessions and write about it. I have been to various courthouses in the course of my studies. Oddly enough, it was the Bankruptcy Court where the clerks were the friendliest. I was shocked.

It turns out that there wasn't a court session today, so I will just have to go back tomorrow. I hope I will be able to understand what's going on in the courtroom. Reading about it in a textbook and then seeing it live is different.

After the courthouse, I stopped by a shop and found a purple sequin bra in the window that looks perfect for bellydance. The shop isn't for bellydance, rather for stuff at the club. Apparently it's fashionable to go clubbing in jeans and a sequin bra, because I see sequin bras popping up in different shops. Unfortunately, most of the time the bras are too cheaply made, too small, or a color I would never dance in.

The bra was pretty, and it was much cheaper than it would've been had I gone to a bellydance shop. I defintitely feel like I scored.

Anywho, that's all for now.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I did my own bankruptcy after I got divorced. The courtroom is a fun place. The stories people told about what they did with the money they got back from the IRS (Instead of paying their bills) was priceless. One guy split the money between his wife and his girlfriend. Even the judge was laughing.

PorkStar said...

I fear courtrooms more now that seems i will be facing one during divorce.. boo.. but for traffic tickets they are fun yay!

Winivere said...

I love observation projects. Mine was to watch the females *ance for the guys & the males *ance for the women. I got a 98 for attitu*e. ha ha