Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Health Care and Yoga

Hello there my lovelies,

Beginning next month, I will be eligible for full medical and dental benefits with my job. It feels good to know that if something happens I can see the doctor or go to the hospital.

I also went to yoga again last night. It felt really good. I like how it stretches my back, especially after the car accident. Now when I practice bellydance, I can hold poses longer and with more grace. I watched a video of a performance I did before Christmas and I have come a long way.

I am in this for the long haul. I like to think of bellydance and yoga as a journey that has just begun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your journey :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

it feels great to have health insurance.
elisa