Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I am not feeling well

Hello Everyone,

I am gonna make this short and simple. I have been depressed lately, and it keeps getting worse. Now I am starting to feel sick to my stomach.

I feel like I want to just put life on hold for a while while I sleep everything else off. I just need a break. I feel like things don't get progressively better, they get progressively worse.

But luckily out of the blue for some reason, my friends have been calling me up and wanting to hang out with me so it takes the edge off. I have been out all weekend, so it has been a nice change, rather than me hiding in my room.

I also wish my mother would talk to me again. As she may still read this, I hope that she sees this and realizes that I do miss her.

I really hope things get better for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra, sounds as if we are going through the same thing. I'm here for you.
Win =.)

Anonymous said...

Are you OK? Worried about you!