Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Lazy Sunday Funday, Bitches !!

Good Morning Kitty Kats,

Happy Sunday!

My cat is out sunning himself on the balcony, I am watching bootlegged Judge Judy reruns off YouTube, and I just finished my homemade nachos (with extra garlic and cheese) and Starbucks DoubleShot Epresso.

My house is a mess, I have a bookshelf to assemble that probably won't get assembled today, and dishes that need to be done. I live in a state of perpetual disorganization, but at least I am hygienic and I know where things are.

A couple of weeks ago I bought rollerblades. I hadn't been on blades in over twenty years. I think it was one of the best purchases I have made in a while. They ride smoothly, and I didn't fall on my first time back in the saddle.

Anywhooters, time to go back to being up to no good. Besitos!

No comments: