Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, December 8, 2019

2019 Coming to a close

Hello My Little Marshmallows,

2019 is about to end, and it's been about a year since I last posted. I can safely say that I don't think that anyone reads my posts anymore, and I understand. Jimmy who I think was my last remaining faithful reader passed away exactly a year ago, and I am here to honor him and let him know I am remembering him today.

I am also listening to Linkin Park with Chester Bennington screaming out his lyrics. Sadly, he is gone too. But I am grateful for his music. It provided some comfort to me when I started dealing with my anxiety and depression symptoms in college.

That is all for now folks, I don't really have much more to say right now.





3 comments:

svtime said...

I still read your posts on occasion. Remember this? LOL!
https://youtu.be/pKM9guUu0h0

Marcus

Senorita said...

Marklfarkl, it is so GOOD to hear from you, you have no idea how much this brightened my day.

The Retro Dad said...

I still check in on ya from time to time Girlie. I am spending all my time currently with my toy site and its Instagram account right now. (Needed something to Laser focus on before I lost my mind). Damn what a year 2020 was. I relocated to Fla. and thought I would travel like crazy because its such a great jump-off point. Now We're going on a year soon locked down. Geez.. I think I'm going to start camping so I can safely do some traveling in the east.
Anyway, I do think about you. We go waaaaay back in the blogosphere! Take care, and I hope you're stayin' safe Senorita!
Darrin