Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 29, 2003

Hello everyone :)

What an uneventful day !! First of all the weather just sucked. It was way too rainy and the wind almost broke my umbrella. . I did go to work, but it was so SLOW. I actually got tired by waiting for more customers. Thankfully most of my customers tipped me right.

My new roomie also stopped by to move more of her stuff in. I think we are gonna get along just fine, especially since we both have a twisted sense of humor.

Right now I am eating spoonfuls of my favorite chocolate hazelnut creme. I used to eat it all the time with bread in Austria. It is soooo good. I am glad that I am running out because this stuff is making me gain weight. The stuff is called Nutella and I think they sell it in the US now. You can get it at the grocery store.

Anyways, I'm gonna go. Until next time,

Sandra

No comments: