Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 29, 2003

My very first journal entry :)

Hello everyone :)

I have about another week until winter session starts and I am enjoying my free time since the fall semester ended. I have been packing in as many hours as humanly possible at Red Lobster to save money for my trip to Espana. I have also been dogsitting 2 dogs that are sweet and loving but act like complete divas. They don't listen!!  All they wanted to do was roll around on the living room couch. But I enjoyed their company. Those dogs can play like its nobody's business !!!

Speaking of doggies, my parents German shepherd gave birth to 8 puppies on Christmas. What a neat gift to receive on Christmas! There is gonna be so much doggie poo to clean up after.

What else? Red Lobsta has been so packed lately, THANK GOD. I need the money. Last night was packed and the dishwasher broke down. We ran out of glasses and spoons. I was so embarrassed for my tables. I almost had to serve them their drinks in plastic kiddie cups. HAHA. The dishroom looked so gross with all the dirty dishes piling up.

I think we have been getting busy because we just started the All you can eat shrimp promotion. That promotion brings a lot of people to the restaurant. It has been so slow for the past few months that I am just happy that we are packed again. People used to ask me to give up my shifts. Now they want me to take theirs.

What else? My 2nd favorite manager, Farhad is transferring out of our restaurant. I am gonna miss him sooo much. He treated most of us like his children and genuinely cared about us. But my #1 fave will always be James. I miss his weird sense of humor.

What else? Oh Yeah, my roommate of 3 years moved out about a week ago because she graduated and I am waiting for my new roomie to get settled in. I knew I was gonna miss her, but I didn't realize just how much I would miss her until she was actually gone. I never though that day would actually come. 3 years as roommates!! We met when we were freshman and we used to watch Springer together or go for late night snacks downtown. Graduation was always so far away in my mind, but now it is huge reality that I need to deal with. Now I must actually decide what I need to do with my life instead of relying on my school schedule like I have been doing since I was in kindergarten.

Anywho, I'm off to bed. As we say in German, Gute Nacht.

 

No comments: