Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mr. Creepy Love is here to stay

Aloha my lovelies,

So today was a little better. I get to class and sit way in the back so Mr. Hippy Love doesn't see me. I saw him trying to look for me, but I ducked a couple of times. I pity the lucky unsuspecting lady he's talking to now. Well, okay, not really. As long as I am out of the picture.

My teacher talked to me today and told me that he wishes that I didn't have to resort to sitting in the back since he knows I like the front seat. It was very nice of him to be sympathetic to my feelings. I told him that I would sign up for his other class next quarter and hope that Mr. Mc Free Lovin' wouldn't sign up. But unfortunately he told me that he is and will be in the class next quarter. Mr. Hippy Love is here to stay.

On another note, my teacher is a still a practicing attorney. He doesn't usually many cases anymore, but out of the softness of his heart he is taking on a case for I think a student and wants to hire one of us in his classes to be his paralegal understudy. Keep in mind that there are about 40 people in the class, and almost all of us want the job. Oh, AND it's paid. This would be such a good opportunity. I will try to talk to him and see if he will consider me. If not, it's not the end of the world. I have already applied and will continue to apply to other opportunities. It's just that this one would really be a great opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not tell the douch that you only date men who have trained up to at least their brown belt at JSW Academy, and that if he shows that dedication, you might consider going out with him.