Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And how may I creep you out today ?

Hello there my lovelies,

I guess that I have a new stalker in my class. This man is grey haired, probably old enough to be my dad, lives in Santa Cruz and I am willing to bet he was probably around during the free love period. He sure has a creepy smile. Everytime I see that smile I feel the urge to take a scalding hot shower with bleach.

So I sit next to him the first time (crowded class and not aware of his creepiness) and we talk a little. He tells me instantly I have the most beautiful eyes. He talks about his investment business and his clients. I think he is a little wierd but ignore it. A couple of days later when my teacher was talking about how men who evade child support, I blurted out that I wasn't getting married. Mr. Free Creepy Love tells me "aw darn, I was just gonna ask you to marry me."

As the quarter continues he just gets wierder and wierder. We are in the front row in front of the teacher and he starts asking me questions while my teacher is talking. My teacher is a dictator in the class and I don't want to get thrown out.

A couple of days ago I wear a nice jacket my grandma gave me. He pets my jacket telling me how lovely it is. I flinch away, and luckily he didn't lay a finger on me again. But during class while the teacher was lecturing he looked directly at me and smiled. Keep in mind that I sat right next to him and his face was only a couple of feet away from mine. Then after class, the said to me with a creepy smile " I am not trying to hit on you. It's just that when I stare at you it's only because you are nice to look at." That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I tried to put up with this as long as possible because I want to sit in the front to hear the teacher better. I am short, so in the front I can see better and hear better. Plus I like the teacher and he sometimes picks on me to amuse the class. Then this douche arrives a couple of weeks later and now I am forced to sit far away just so I don't have to deal with him. It's not fair ! I was there first !!

I wrote the teacher and told him that I didn't want to create a scene, so I was just gonna sit in the back for the rest of the quarter. He was sympathetic and told me he would keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't harass the other ladies.

I sure hope he isn't in my class next quarter. ::shudders::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a real gentleman.  You should reconsider your no marriage decision.

Anonymous said...

ewwww....next time he tries to touch you,tell him to back off or you'll kick him in the groin....that will stop him!

-

Anonymous said...

It's plain to see that he doesn't know how to make friends and you don't want to be his friend... If you are studying to be a paralegal, you've got to stand up for your case! =.)