Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hello there my lovelies,

I didn't see my cat friend today. I was hoping to feed her. I even had cat food. Oh well. I am sure someone else is showering her with affection.

Yesterday one of my customers brought in his pet bird on his shoulder. It was a beautiful bird with a sassy attitude. The bird said hello and it also whistled at me. It made my day. I love it when people bring in thier pets.

Today I had a half day at work. I did some errands after and came home and took a little nap. I get the half day today because I have to work on Saturday.

I have no energy to clean and organize my room. (sigh)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sandra, sorry to hear you are still feeling down. Have you tried the temporaries? I am not the type of person who feels any job is beneath me. If you can type and are good with a computer, you may be able to do some temporary work. I loved it because I got to meet a lot of interesting people and worked at a lot of different places, usually with upper class people. You might also try substitute teaching. I dont know what kind of job you are looking for or what your degree is in because you havent mentioned it, but let me know if I can help you.

I have a cockatiel. She is a widow. Her husband used to whistle at me all the time. Maybe you might consider buying a bird. LOL...