Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, August 14, 2006

I swear. In a past life I must have walked all over men and broken so many hearts. Because in this life I feel like I am getting payback. For every good moment I have it is followed up by 5 awful ones. I don't know how long this will continue. And I haven't even done anything wrong. I've never stomped on a man's heart.

Today was awful. I don't want to talk about it here in public. I feel so alone and I feel pain right now. I also lost my appetite.

I also have the worst luck in finding a job.

Anyways, I am done for now.

Ciao.

I just feel really depressed and I can't take it anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi senorita,
I hope you're doing okay today.
are u doing better today?
R

Anonymous said...

Take care, hugs!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sandra, now I see what's troubling you. Have you written a resume? Are you busy getting your clothes ready for when you start your job? Are you doing your homework about how you will answer those tough interview questions??? Girl, looking for work is hard work, but you have to know yourself so well that you convince them that you are the one for the job. Send me your resume and let me see what youve got.

Anonymous said...

u know how complicated my relationships are so i can't even give u advice there.
i know that things will get better for the both of us. have u tried posting your resume on monster.com, you might wanna take a look @gsa.gov. its a govertment website with govt jobs...i've also heard of usajobs.com or something like that. or you could move to ny, join teaching fellows and become a teacher.
elisa