Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, April 19, 2007

VA Tech Shootings

Hello there,

I am really angered and saddened by the VA Tech Shootings. It's so unfair. Cho got everything he wanted. He killed the people he wanted to before shooting himself. AND he got the airtime and publicity. He is getting more airtime than the victims. I think that people such as the Romanian math teacher that saved his students by standing between them and the gunman deserves to be on air more that Cho. What about the victims ? It angers me that his plan not only worked, but that he is known worldwide.

What angers me more, was that Cho was such a coward that he killed himself. There is no chance that justice will be served. We can't bring him to court, we can't talk to him and dig deeper into his brain. There is no chance for him to face the consequences of what he did. I know that he will have horrible karma, but what about now ? He should be rotting in prison. He should be confined for the rest of his life.

I don't really like to talk about current events here on my journal, but this just bothers me. My heart really goes out to the victims. A university is not a place to die, especially in class. People should be able to get an education without having to worry about being killed.

Okay, I said my piece. I am done here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry He will burn in Hell. That is worse than prison will ever be for a coward ass like himself.