Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Busy

Hello there my lovelies,

I have been crazy busy lately, especially since I got my new iPod. I love it because then I exercise more. Yesterday I went to the gym and ran five miles on the treadmill. I was on that thing for an hour. I haven't done that in a while. I have also been blowing some cash on iTunes. Been downloading the newest hits. It helps take the edge off while I am trying to get projects done at work. I bought it with my tax refund. I also decided to buy the shuffle. It's so cute.

What else ? Just in the process of trying to get my car fixed. Did I also tell you that late last month some guy in his new Lexus SUV backed up and hit my car ? He busted my left rear headlight. I was parked away from everyone else at Starbucks, yet he somehow managed to hit me. Luckily I wasn't in the car. But I can't be mad because he sought me out and gave me his insurance information. And because he did that, I thanked him and told him I wasn't going to be mean and bitch about it. But I did let it slip that I had recently been in an accident.

Anyway, I have more stuff to write about, but I will get to all that later. That'll be for another time.

Ciao Ciao.

No comments: