Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Little Update

Okay, in my last entry I said I was fascinated by Sylvia Browne because of what I saw on TV and also because I read parts of one of her books. And also because she was such a big tipper and great customer.

Then I did a little research on her and realized that I am no longer fascinated. I realized that she defrauded people out of their money. People that just needed answers and hope. And she took advantage of that.

I still believe in reincarnation and the possibility of cell memory. But I don't believe in her. I believe that she may indeed have a gift, but that she is using it the wrong way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGGG... That is NOT good! Thanks for reading up!
Smooches, Dahlin'
Win =.)