Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shit my Old Man says..............

Bonsoir my little fluffy marshmallows !

What's Up ? Miss Me ?

I have been stopping by less and less because I just haven't had anything interesting to say lately. I have an assload of shit going on right now between my full-time job, my part time job and the fact that I am moving. Not to mention that my plans keep getting postponed or broken. I can't even make definite plans for one day. How am I supposed to plan things out a month from now ?

I am reaallllly looking forward to visiting my dad, grandparents and brother for Xmas. Road trip time, bitches !!!!

What else ? Oh yes, let's talk about my dad...... You know why I love my Old Man ? Because he will intelligently articulate what he has to say whilst calmly inserting vulgarity and profanity. Now tell me that isn't talent !

My dad also made an interesting observation about religion.

"Religion is like a penis. I know you have one, I know you are proud of it and dying to tell me all about it. But please don't whip it out and shove it down my throat !"

Anywhooters, that is all for now. I hope you all have a safe Christmas and New Years.

Besitos !!!

8 comments:

Zsuzsi said...

I agree with your father's idea about religion, but go and say that to a religious person and they'll chop your head off.

Merry Christmas!

mac said...

Dang !
I think I love yor dad ;-)

(but, not in a "I wanna shove my religion down his throat" kind of way...you, perhaps (-; )

Riot Kitty said...

That is a hilarious quote. I must use it in conversation soon...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a blessed new year to you and yours.

Red Shoes said...

I wish I had your email address... but I will post my Christmas Greetings here...

Merry Christmas to you, sweetie...

Always...

Jim

Just telling it like it is said...

Merry Holidays suga...and that is why I always fly by the seat of my pants...

Danielle said...

Love your dad for that. Soooooo true!

Unknown said...

EVERYTHING you say is interesting doll. If you can only post here so often, don't feel bad. If anything, always leave em/us wanting more. we'll be here waiting and ready for your wonderful musings and dialogue!