Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm Back !!

What's Up Lovelies ?

So I'm back !

I hid my blog because I was looking for a new job, and I got another one, so I am back :) I was a file clerk, and now I am a legal secretary in litigation, so I feel like I got a promotion, and now I will have a lot more responsibility, which is all I wanted. More responsibility.

In December, it will be my 8th anniversary in blogging. Since that time, I have never missed a month until this year. I missed October.

It is now almost the end of November, and I will continue to write. I still have a lot to say, so I am here to
spill.

Besitos for now my loves :)

13 comments:

Red Shoes said...

Welcome back, sweetie... and congratulations on the new position!!

:o)

~shoesies~

LL Cool Joe said...

Welcome back!! Congrats on the new job!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back & Congrats

Big Mark 243 said...

You were miss Senorita! Glad that you have a new job and more responsibility... and hopefully more joy in your life..!

Riot Kitty said...

Hey, congrats and welcome back! I am awaiting another installment of "OMG, is he serious!"

Jimmy's Journal said...

Good to read your blog again. Welcome back!

Jimmy

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

im back too. Coincidence????

Irredento Urbanita said...

Nice to know you are back and with a new job. Hugs for you.

Valery

Barcelona Daily Photo

H said...

Great to have you back, missed you.

Memphis said...

Well I am glad you're back, Beautiful Blogger!

Zsuzsi said...

It's good to have you back! Congratulations on the new job :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job girlie! I was wondering what was up with the blog. (You're one smart cookie!)

Henry said...

Welcome back, we sure miss your postings