Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Back ! I will be making my blog rounds soon !

What's up my little spring chickens ?

Happy first week of Spring ! Miss me ?

I miss blogging so much, and I intend to get back into it ! A lot has happened since I last blogged here in October 2013. I have given up television, which includes my horrible addiction to reality TV which has consumed hours of my time, which means I will have more time to blog. Giving up my tv addiction was real tough in the beginning, but after the first 3 months, I forgot about it and feel I am better without it.

Since last time I blogged..........

I moved..... again ! My landlady sold her place and I moved into a new neighborhood by downtown San Jose around Thanksgiving time.

I had a birthday in November.

I went to Miami and met a fellow blogger, Illy ! That was so much fun !

My blog turned ten years old ! And I didn't even come her to acknowledge it. I let it quietly pass........

I will be using this blog to of course talk about whatever I want, when I want, but also to reach out to others about anxiety and depression, the lack of resources available to those of us with mental health issues, and what does and doesn't work for me.

Okay, Ciaosies for now !

Besitos !


No comments: