Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hello there my lovelies,

Today was a nice day outside. After dance practice I walked to the library. I went to look at books and videos on Border Patrol. That did not go well. There were a lot of books and DVDs I wanted to check out that were supposedly available. But when I looked for them, they were no where to be found. I couldn't find one book that I wanted, especially since the computer said they were on the shelves. I was pissed. But I did get some stuff on Amazon. Gotta love that place.

Dance practice was fun. I felt a little out of it, but at least I got some exercise. My friend and I worked on our routine that we wanna do next month. Then we bitched about men. Haha.

Anyway, I am gonna stop here because I don't have much left to write.

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Books in library end up in funny places, trust me I work in one. LOL
Eli