Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, October 1, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Hello there my lovelies,

Today I stayed in bed all day. I think I got up to eat breakfast. No dance practice, no doing anything productive. Tommorow is gonna be super busy, so I'll have to go to work early.

Last night I went out with my friend to a Spanish restaurant, and the food was delish. We had appetizers and paella. To top it off I had 3 glasses of Sangria. I'm a lightweight, so I got a little drunk.

Then we walked over to the theater to see Jack Ass 2. I've never laughed so hard in my life. That movie was so hilarious. I loved watching those guys make complete asses of themselves. That just goes to show how twisted I am.

Well, thats about all for now folks.

Ciao Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a good weekend and i love sangria.
elisa