Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm blessed

Hello there my lovelies,

For the past two weeks I've done a really good job in freaking myself out because I had been experiencing heart palpitations as well as mild pain and pressure in my chest. I was convinced that something was wrong, especially since my mom's side of the family is plagued with heart conditions and my mom is dealing with issues of her own.

So I got blood drawn as well as a heart sonnogram last weekend to check my cholesterol and heart. Except for weak heart muscle contractions(which may even be normal for me) my heart is healthy. I was also happy to know that my good cholestrol was much higher than my bad cholesterol level.

I spent a lot of time worrying and it feels so liberating to know that I am still healthy. I know that I won't be free of health issues forever, so I am enjoying this while I can. I feel liberated. This is such a relief. This whole experience taught me how to be greatful and to count my blessings.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you, congratulations on a healthy heart.  I knew you had a good heart.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on being healthy. yes, you are blessed. Thank god everything is okay with you. I know all about freaking out, i've been dealing with the thoughts of having cancer for over a month. but thank God everything is okay and i am blessed and healthy.
eli

Anonymous said...

I have a heart murmur and a hernia close to my heart, but my cholesterol is great. Good for you for taking good care of yourself! Dont worry. Be happy! All that energy you spent worrying, you could have spent belly dancing. ha ha
XOXO, Win =.)