Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Letter of Appreciation.

Hello there again my lovelies,

I also forgot to mention that I got my first letter of appreciation from my current job. At Enterprise I received about 4. I received mine at my current job about a week ago. I was happy.

One of the administrative assistants to the owners needed me to make a badge for her boss that afternoon. I was supposed to leave at 4pm and she called me around 3:20. Normally the process takes a couple of days. However, my coworker and I were able to get her a badge within an hour and follow all of the necessary procedures. I stayed late, but it didn't bother me.

She was a really nice woman, and really wrote us a nice letter and it meant the world to me. It makes all the difference in the world just to be nice and understanding and it made my job so much more easier.

Just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, aren't you special?! LOL... Most people in the real world do not write letters of appreciation. Where I am at, I am constantly reminded that the other employees take preference over my program. That's hard. But you are on your way to a better job!!!!!!! =.)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to feel appreciated huh??

Jenny