Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Major Roadblock

Hello there everyone,

I am going to make this entry short. So, I got a letter from DHS and they said that I am not medically cleared. I have to send in my medical records from each doctor, and then get re-evaluated. I will have to submit records and get re-evaluated from the following:

1.)Phsychologist  2.) Orthopedist 3.) Optometrist 4.) Cardiologist

Oh and I forgot to mention that this all has to be postmarked by June 18th.

Half the battle is getting my previous medical records. My previous cardiologist is out unil June 20th ( after my deadline ) I am calling his office and leaving messages to get my records but of course no one is returning my calls.

I am really upset right now. I did all of this work, I have a fighting chance to prove that I am healthy (because I was told I am) and there is a strong possibility that I won't get this job because I can't get my records.

Did I mention how much time and money this will set me back ?

I am really pissed right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry!! We are really hoping you get this job!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Sandra. Just try to keep your cool and hopefully everything will work out fine. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Eli