Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, May 7, 2007

Making Progress

Hello there my lovelies,

Today I feel really relieved. I finally submitted amy SF-86 online yesterday after checking it a million times. I also just mailed out all the paperwork and the fingerprints. I just finished photocopying and signing everything today. I also went to the post office to get a return receipt on this. I did NOT do all that work for nothing. Next is the Video Based Test in a couple of weeks.

I am also working on fighting my two trafffic tickets by Trial by Written Declaration. I will be mailing those out after work tommorow. We'll see what happens.

My computer is also broken. My CD/DVD player won't open and I am currently on the phone trying to get it fixed. Luckily I got a four year warranty when I bought this laptop. And I will hit the four year mark in January. That warranty has paid for itself. But trying to get issues resolved by phone takes FOREVER. It took longer for the last couple of times because I spoke to people that were clearly in a foreign country ( I am guessing India) and I could tell that they could barely understand what they were telling me and everytime I asked a question there was a long pause followed by them looking it up in a book.

This time I am actually talking to someone that sounds like he is American and actually knows more than me about the computer. I guess I got lucky.

Anywho, I am gonna go now. Ciao Ciao.

No comments: