Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Updates

Hello there my lovelies,

Just wanted to let y'all know that I had my physical fitness test and medical exam this past week and I passed. I am extremely grateful that I am healthy. Can't complain about that. I am enjoying every moment of health that I have.

Now I am just trying to finish submitting my SF-86 paperwork. For those of you that don't know that is a extremely long questionnaire. Very time consuming. In addition to that, there is a lot more paperwork to sign. But I am getting through it.

I also had to request my transcript from my university and I am appalled at the process. The staff is so unhelpful. I can't go down there and request my transcripts. I have to fax in a request and they won't even go to the fax machine to check for it. So it takes 7-10 days to even pick up the fax. Then it takes another week for the thing to go through the mail. I just don't know what to do if it arrives late.

Now I am just waiting for the drug test and my video based interview. I shall keep y'all posted on that.

I am just chillin and listening to my iPod right now. I love it. Unfortunately my CD drive on my computer broke. So did my AOL icon. I have to log on through Internet Explorer. I am a little miffed that I can't finish downloading my music onto iTunes.

Today I went to the salon and got an eyebrow wax and a haircut. The girl there teased my hair 1960s style and I absolutely love it. She also taught me how to tease my hair. Meow. I really like how it came out.

Anywho, I am gonna get back to work now. Happy Cinco de Mayo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey see what studying for your physical will do?! Ha Ha... Oh yeah, everyone is always so unhelpful when it isn't about them. Keep your chin up. If it is any consolation to you, my doctor's receptionist says she doesnt take messages. Dont forget to add a picture of that new hairdo!! =.)

Anonymous said...

Well done for passing the physical.  I hope the Uni get their act together quicker for you xx

Jenny