Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 26, 2015

3-Ingredient Pancakes You Need To Try



Hello there My Little Sweet Treats,



I have had to make major changes to my eating habits since I passed thirty, but I am also a very lazy cook. I am simple minded, and I refuse to drop a ton of money on kitchen gadgets beyond a mixer and blender.



Not only that, but I really don't like all the prep and clean up involved in creating a dish. In other words, just be happy that you aren't married to me, okay ? Because I am cheap, fast and easy..... In the kitchen that is..........



So when I found the recipe below for these pancakes, I was totally tingly in my pants. I was a little skeptical, but I made them and was totally blown away. I loved them ! I did add a little bit of almond flour to thicken up the mix a little. But it was cheap, fast, easy and healthy ! I did add a lot of butter on it, and next time I will try it with honey.



Remind me next time to blog about poaching eggs in under two minutes with just a microwave and a ramiken (Is that how it's spelled ? Oh, who cares).......









3 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

Tingling in your pants? Over pancake ingredients? BWAHAHAHAHA! Just for that, I will watch the video.

mac said...


We discovered that pancakes make a great substitute for hamburger buns when I was a kid. It came from necessity, we lived way out away from town, and discovered someone had eaten all the bread. My momma, being the resourceful type, whipped up some pancakes quickly to use on my burgers.

It was Delicious! Screw McDonald's, we invented that sammich.

Momma's are better than mine. I still have her make me one every now and then.

RealDreamer said...

I made these a few months ago! They were yummylicious!