Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hello there,

I feel like I am stuck in a rut in my life and that I can't snap out of it. I feel like I will never get out of where I live/ the type of work I do and how I feel about myself. I was reading this journal from last year about where I was in my life and I really haven't advanced that far. Yes, things are better, but not by that much. All I want is to be able to take care of myself.

I feel like I am holding on to things by the seams. I feel like I can barely pay my bills, like I am about to get in trouble at work. Today I got slammed at work and got a little angry with some of my coworkers and my boss is going to talk to me about it tommorow. I don't know if I will get in trouble or not. I hope not.

I think I am done here for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now I am confused. I thought you were not working there anymore. What did I miss?! So sorry you feel as if you have not advanced in life. Sometimes it just takes a little longer. Sometimes we dont see it because we are looking too close to the picture. Like you, I want to get away from the Valley also. I am registered for work, hoping something interesting will come up. I do not want to go back to working 24/7 and I do not want to do anymore excessive traveling. If you still have a job, it is usually easier to find a job. You HAVE been taking care of yourself, Sandra. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you do not like where you are at, look for something that you would like better.

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know. We are cheering for you.   YOu are def young enough to be my daughter but I know you are a strong independent woman.