Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Thank you

Hello,

I wanted to thank those of you that have left nice comments in my journal. It means a lot to me.

I forgot to mention that I danced again at the Egyptian Museum on Saturday. It was nice. My bra that I was going to wear ( it had coins) snapped at the last minute so I had to modify my costume before I left. Luckily I found out before I got to the venue. But I liked the modified costume better.

People loved the routine. I have been doing bellydance for five years now to this month. I started off very slow, and I still have a lot to learn. However, I feel that I've come a long way. I've started performing in the major festivals and I am getting stronger with my sword performances. I remember how scared I was to perform the sword last year. The next step would be competition, but I really don't think I am ready for that just yet. For starters, I have been practicing my routines alone. For me to be able to compete, I would at least need to start perfecting my techniques with a teacher and right now I can't really afford one. Plus, I am happy just practicing whenever on my down time instead of adding more pressure to it.

Anyway, I better go now.

Ciao Ciao

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Senorita Sandra, perfecting that talent takes a lot of concentration and a lot of concentration will help you to take your mind off of your worries. You have a talent. Do not be afraid to use it!