Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Oma

Hello there,

A couple of days ago it was my late Grandma's birthday, and I was a little sad. For the most part, I did all my grieving around the time of her funeral. I took a about a week off for that and it helped tremendously.

But I still think about her from time to time and how lucky I was to have her in my life. I always loved visiting her in Austria. And now Austria just isn't the same when I go over there. I still have my aunt and cousins there, and I love visiting them. But I also wish that Oma were still alive.

I recently found out that she had supposedly left me money that was to only be used for furthering my education in a foreign country. The details are still all very murky and I don't know if things will ever become clear. She died so quickly that my mother still has a lot of things to figure out. What bank was it left at ? How long do I have to use the funds ? Is there still anything left ?

It may be a mystery that I may never figure out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your Oma's passing. I dont think it will take a week to get over that. I still miss my Grandfather very much, but because he lives in my heart, I know that he is always with me. How exciting that you were left an inheritance. Did you grandmother have a will? It will be nice to know if you can take me to lunch. LOL j/k