Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 21, 2008

Do you have unclaimed money waiting for you ?

Hello My Lovelies,

Do you have unclaimed money waiting for you to claim it ? To find out, you should contact the Controller's office in your state. For all of you that live in CA like I do, here is the link.

http://scoweb.sco.ca.gov/UCP/

Just type in your name and city and see what comes up. I don't have any unclaimed money, but my dad and brother did.

On another note I went to the gym a couple of days ago. While I was there some guy was just sitting on the machinery and picking his nose. I looked at him and he looked right back at me with his finger UP his nose. Not only was it all up in his nostril, but he was moving his finger around like he was digging for gold. I was disgusted. I looked away and shook my head. Thank GOD that I normally don't use the equipment that he used that day.

See, I know many people pick their noses. But usually it's confined to when they are in their cars and you happen to be next to them at the stoplight. Or if some is picking their nose and they see you, they immediately retract the finger because they know that it is NASTY, not to mention socially unacceptable. Not the dude at my gym. Some people are just a real piece of work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sandra. The last time I checked this, I had some money from when I was a busgirl at Luby's. LOL @ that was so long ago. I wonder if the money is still there. It was a very little check. Looks as if I need internet explorer to check this. It would be so grand to find some money for me in there. I'm downloading internet explorer as I type this...
Win =.)
xx