Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 18, 2008

Hello All,

Well, I am back in school again. I took two classes last quarter and got As in both. I hope that I will do well this semester. I love my classes and my teachers. One of my teachers is a judge and heads up the whole Paralegal department. He teaches many courses and I try to take as many as I can with him. Right now I am taking Partnerships and Corporations. He really does a good job at explaining everything. This guy is a dictator in the classroom, but he is a good guy to have on your side. He gives legal advice to his students.

I am also taking Intellectual Property Litigation and so far I like what I am reading. That is the field where people can make a lot of money. I am not very technical, but we'll see how it goes. The teacher seems nice.

I am still volunteering for the Community Legal Services organization and enjoying it. I do some translation and do whatever the attorneys throw at me.

Other than work, school and volunteerting, I don't do much else.

I will write more later. My brain is a little scattered.

No comments: