Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Childhood survey stolen from Jessie's Journal

Childhood trauma survey... here's your chance to bring up those incredibly painful repressed memories even your therapist couldn't weasel out with the voltage on max.

1. What was the first car your family had?:

My mom drove a little Mitsubishi. I don't really remember what my dad drove since he really wasn't the one taking care of us.

2. What was the name of your first pet and why?:

We had a big dog named Jessie, and I don't know why she was named that. I was only four at the time. We also had goats.


3. How did your first pet die?

I don't know what happened to Jessie, but I know that we ended up putting our cat Freddie to sleep.


4. What was the name of your elementary school?

Rainbow Bridge, New Horizons School, Foothill SDA. I moved around a bit.


5. Who was your first best friend?

Don't really remember because we weren't really that close.

6. Are you still friends today, and if not, what happened?

Nope.

7. What was your favorite board game?
 

Candyland because it always made me hungry. I also liked Scrabble.

8. Did you play house or other make believe games?:

We played Hide and Go Seek, and abused my barbie dolls.

9. Were you a Dungeons and Dragons geek?

Never even liked it.

10. Did you sleep with stuffed animals as a kid?

Sure did.

12. Who was the first person you looked up to when you were younger?

My Grandmaster in Tae Kwon Do.

13. Who was your favorite relative?

My grandmothers and great grandmother.

14. Were you short or tall in elementary school?:

I was taller than the boys, but I am short now.

15. Were you teased in school?

Oh my gosh, to say that would be an understatement. I am just lucky I wasn't beat up.

16. What was the name of your favorite teacher?

Mrs. Hicks and Mr. The.

17. What was the name of your least favorite teacher?

I don't remember since most teachers were nice to me and didn't single me out.

18. What was your best subject in school?

English, Spelling, handwriting, science

19. What was your worst subject in school?

I hated math and I am still bad at it.

20. Did you do well in Physical Education?

I did alright, but I was kinda lazy.

21. Were you clumsy when you were younger?

No, I am clumsier now, lol.

22. Who was your favorite band as a kid?:

New Kids on The Block

23. What was your favorite movie as a kid?

Cinderella and 101 Dalmations


24. Did your parents read to you?

I think my mom did.

25. Did you have a favorite book?

Curious George and the Bearenstein Bears.


26. What was your favorite restaurant as a kid?

I rarely ever ate out as a child.

27. On what TV or movie star did you have a crush?:  

I didn't have any as a child. I barely ever watched TV or movies.


28. Do you now wonder what you were thinking?

Nah...

29. Who was your first crush in school?

Bryan Albini in fourth grade. You really never forget your first crushes, lol.

30. As a child, what kind of car did you want when you grew
up?  

Never thought about it

31. Did your parents spank you?

Hell yeah, the did. Then they moved on to making me work out military style.

32. Did your parents fight a lot when you were a kid?

Yes.

33. Did your parents get divorced or stay married?

Divorced.

34. If they got divorced, how old were you when it happened?

About 7/8 years old

35. Did you ever run away from home?

No, but I sure thought about it. Of course I was too chicken to actually do it.

36. How old were you when/if you first got glasses?

18 years old.

37. Did you need braces or a retainer?:

I still do

38. If you're male, how old were you when you had your first wet dream?

Well, this doesn't apply to me, lol.

49. Both sexes when did you start shaving?

14 years old.

50. Girls when did you start wearing a bra?

I was 12/13 years old.


51. What was your first kiss like?

It was awful.

52. What did you do on your first date?

Went out to dinner.

53. How old were you when you first drank?
  

I first tried alcohol when I was 10, but I have never been drunk.


54. How old were you when you first tried drugs?

Still haven't tried.

No comments: