Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 5, 2006

Bellydance Superstars

Hello there my lovelies,

Well, yesterday I went to see Bellydance Superstars. They are the only dance troupe that has a manager and tour bus and tours worldwide. I saw them before in Barcelona, and I was mesmerized. I never thought that they would be touring here in the Bay Area, so I was thrilled when I found out that they would be performing here.

The women were so gorgeous, their costumes were elaborate, their moves were precise and the lighting was perfect. They were inspiring.

I bought their DVDs and music. I also bought a T-shirt that I really liked, paid for it, and ended up accidentally leaving it beind. I was really pissed because I really was looking forward to wearing the shirt. Now I'm gonna have to buy it again. Oh well.

Today I was practicing my moves for a few hours. Everytime I practice I always end up sore and with bruises. Today I danced without my dance shoes to toughen my feet up a little and work on my spins. But at the same time, the hours I am putting in are paying off.

On another note I am here watching Beauty and the Geek. So stereptypical. They make the guys out to be such geeks and the girls to be so dumb. The didn't know anything. All they could talk about was music.  And the geeky guys are falling head over heels over these girls that are so dumb. I thought that men like women that are intelligent and are turned off by girls that are dumb, no matter how attractive they are. I guess I was wrong.

Anyways, I am off to get ready for bed. Nite nite.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I thought that men like women that are intelligent and are turned off by girls that are dumb, no matter how attractive they are. I guess I was wrong."

Not all men are the same. We cannot be generalized based on a bunch of super-carefully selected losers meant to entertain people with their extreme idiocy.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you had such a great time at the Bellydance Superstars event.  I do hope that the time you are putting in pays off at the end, I do wish you the very best as a future bellydancer.  Who knows you might be the next Bellydance Superstar here in the states.

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! I'd say good night back but that was a few days ago i think ur awake by now :o) D

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good time, but I hate that you left the shirt behind, that does suck!
I don't watch Beauty and The Geek, it looked really cheesy the one time that I did turn it on.
hugs,
Kathi