Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Unproductive Sunday

Hello there my lovelies,

Today wasn't that productive at all. I did work on my dance stuff and work out a little.

I am frustrated with dance. There are some areas that I need a lot of work on. I've been working on the moves for the routine that I haven't been practicing my other stuff. I used to be good with the veils and now I am not so good anymore. But I am improving with the sword. I love the sword because it's so mysterious and it can be very sexy.

At the gym I did the bike and treadmill for 30 minutes together. Then I stretched for another 30 minutes. I am working on my front splits. I've never been able to do the front splits, but I don't care. It's worth a shot.

I also need to say that I have a huge weakness with chocolates and ice cream. I just gobbled a chocolate covered marshmallow egg. Then I topped that off with Ben and Jerry's Mint Chocolate Chip. I am soooooo bad ;)

I was hoping to watch Desperate Housewives tonite but instead there is Dancing with the Stars finale. But not all is lost. Some of those male dancers are HOOOTTTT. Especially the Latin ones. Wow.

Anyways, that is all for now. Goodnite.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched Dancing With The Stars, I loved the show and am glad that Drew won.
I hope that you get to where you aren't frustrated with dance. It shouldn't be like that, it should just be fun for you.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Try not to get to frustrated with your dance, keep working at it. You know the moves and the routine all you need to do is stay focus.  As you been doing with the sword routine.  It is good to treat yourself now and then and what a way to treat yourself but with some mint chocolate chip.  You can always work it out at the gym.

Anonymous said...

don't get frustrated with your dancing it will not bring good things. reading about you going to the gym reminds me that i need to get my  butt over there.
eli