Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, February 10, 2006

Hello there my lovelies,

Well, I have a lot of stuff to talk about, but I will just limit it to a few stuff tonite. I am watching the opening ceremony for the olympics right now. Very beautiful and creative. I can't wait to watch the ice skating. It's nice to see the athletes walk out in order by country. Austria is such a small country, but they have a lot of Althletes competing this time around.

Last week I had a customer that has very nice (and cute). He called me later at work and asked for my phone number and said that he really wanted to take me out. Well, he never called. I don't know why I let this piss me off so much. Probably because I liked him and he went out of his way to call me AT work and ask me out. A week has passed so I now know for sure that he won't call. I just hate it when this happens. Oh, and not to mention that Valentine's Day is next week. Just my luck.

Anyways, I am off to finish watching the opening ceremony. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The opening ceremony was wonderfully done and to see all the athletes from all over the world walking proudly ready to compete for the gold.  As for that guy that asked you for your number, you shouldnt get upset it is his lost.  Eventually someone better would come along and sweep you off your feet.