Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 19, 2006

This is scary.

Hello All,

I found this article in todays news: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060219/sc_afp/usclimatefloods_060219062543

My friends think I am paranoid for thinking that we're prob gonna have a major earthquake soon and that there will be major flooding like Katrina. People think that I am nuts, but I don't think so. This stuff keeps surfacing in the news and it freaks me out everytime I see something like this. There is always that chance that this won't happen, but c'mon now. The chance that this will happen is greater.

I live here in Cali and I love this state, despite how much our debt is and how screwed up our politicians are. There is so much to do here. CA is so multicultural.

Anyways, enough talk about that.

Today is Sunday and I still haven't gotten outta bed. I think that I may be getting sick again so I am resting today. Although, I will get up and workout a little. Wanna make sure I look good in those mini skirts for the summer.

Okay, thats enough for now. Ciao :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stuff like that makes me paranoid too, I hope that you don't get sick and are feeling better soon.
hugs,
Kathi