Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hello there my lovelies,

I feel so lazy today. I was gonna go to the gym today, but I'll just go tommorow. I worked out last night, so I should be okay till tommorow. I did yoga. I feel so much better. I have it again tommorow night. It really helps me stretch for bellydance and strengthens my arms.

I am happy because my holiday party for work is this weekend. I was planning to go with the guy I went with last year, but he cancelled on me. It's a shame because we had so much fun last year. He told me he wouldn't be able to make it. He didn't wanna leave his other party an hour early to go with me. And the thing is, is that he knew about my party way in advance and agreed to go. He wouldn't even make a little effort to make it to my party. So I told him not to worry and that I would find someone else and that I would call him later.

I found someone else, but I didn't call him. I don't even care for his friendship anymore. We've known each other for a year now and aside from last year's holiday party, he's always cancelled on me. (Even when I won front row seats to the SF Giants in the summer.) He called me during Thanksgiving, but I'm not returning his calls. I just don't even want to waste my time on another conversation with him. Even this entry about him is a waste of time.

On a brighter note, I am happy that I have a new job and that I am not out in the cold renting cars like I was last year. I feel sorry for my coworkers. I still work there on Saturdays, but that should be changing soon.

Okay, I am done for now. Ciao ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stupid guy. LOL... On to greener pastures, my friend! How does yoga strengthen your arms? What poses are you doing?