Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving Update............

Well Hello there my lovelies,

I hope y'all had a lovely Thanksgiving. I spent it in Mendocino with my dad's side of the family. Usually my cousins bring their kids and it's usually really loud. This time it was a small gathering.

I felt really lucky being able to see my grandparents again and I feel blessed that God gave me another opportunity to hug my grandparents. My grandmother made it a point to hug and kiss me and tell me that she loves me very much. I always love it. She always tells me she loves me the way I am. When I was sitting on the couch she came over and grabbed my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. It's hard because I lost my other grandma this year, and I know that my time with my other Grandma is limited.

I got to see my dad again and his cat. I only get to see my dad once a year. We went into town yesterday by the ocean. My dad has a very twisted sense of humor and never fails to make me laugh. I feel better around my dad, because then I know I am not the only twisted one.

I also got to see my two aunties. I got to spend time with them and talk. I love them both very much.

Since my birthday is this week, I had a little birthday party and I got an ice cream cake with whipped cream. Very good stuff. I ate a lot this trip. I didn't overdo it, but I know I am gonna have to really work hard at the gym this week.

I stopped by my mailbox today and I saw a nice stack of bills waiting for me. I also got my guard card. That means that I can start working extra hours as a security guard, which means that I can soon quit Enterprise for good.

Okay, that's enough for now.

Ciao Ciao my lovelies.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feliz cumpleanos, Senorita! Cuantos?!# I am glad you are still able to celebrate birthdays. LOL... I can't remember the last time I celebrated mine. I don't celebrate but I do something nice for myself like a manicure or a pedicure or go get my hair done or just lay in a bathtub full of bubbles with a little wine or champagne. LOL... Ahh the perils of a single woman. Maybe next year I will have sex. ha ha