Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, November 6, 2006

It's hookah time :)

Hello there my lovelies,

I hope y'all enjoyed your weekend because I sure did. I performed in San Francisco for an event called the Hookahdome. I sure hope to do this again next year. I got to smoke the hookah all night and dance. I also got to see other performances. I had a blast performing. I debuted my new routine there and people loved it. People also loved my sword dance. It's a wonderful feeling when people come up to me and tell me they love my dancing. I am also gonna perform again next month with my troupe.

The event was from 9am till 6am. We got there at 10pm to perform. By 1am it was so packed and crowded. I decided to call it a night and we went home. I had Jack in the Box after and just crashed. I swear, those curly fries were so good ! I slept till 2pm the next day. Lovely.

Anywho, these are really the first pictures I have of me actually performing. I usually take pictures posing, but these came out nicely. My friend did a great job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted pictures of your wonderful talent! You are so beautiful, Sandra. I admire your beautiful dancing. I first saw the sword dance on a telenovela. I wish I could do that. Can people who are dyslexic do something like that? Sometimes I feel that my feet are dyslexic, too. ha ha