Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, November 2, 2006

Slowly but surely

Hello there all,

So, I quit Enterprise full-time, but I will still work there every Saturday to make a little extra cash ( strictly for a monthly credit card payment) I simply can not stand all this debt any more. I have to start working on the credit cards or I am not going anywhere. I want to travel extensively again some day and I am in no position to if I don't pay this down.

I start my new full time job on Tuesday. I also start volunteering that same week. I am not sure about my volunteering schedule or the specifics just yet, but at least I am starting. I will either be teaching citizenship classes to people that want to become citizens or provide private tutoring to people that want to learn English. So many people that come into this country don't care to take the time to learn about American history or learn English and I think that we should recognize the people that come here and make an effort.

There are a lot of different career paths in immigrations that I am considering and this volunteer position may help me define what I really want.

My health insurance from Enterprise cuts off after tommorow. So I applied for a temporary health plan and they outright denied me because I went to the doctor for an increased heart rate. I told the guy on the phone that I have a healthy heart and that my cardiologist can confirm it, but they don't care.

So I am applying for another plan and I hope I get approved.I'll probably hear back tommorow or Monday. I just want a basic plan that covers me in case I have a serious accident and need to go to the emergency room. Is that too much to ask ?

Anywho, I am gonna go for now. Ciao Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are making sound decisions to fulfill your dreams.